Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Prayer

The other night we decided that we wanted to start having our family scripture study during dinner. It has been working really well. As I was reading from the Book of Mormon, Erik folded his arms and started to say a prayer. I stopped reading and we quickly folded our arms. As Erik prayed he had a big smile on his face. We could tell that he was really happy with himself for saying the prayer. That was his first prayer and it was so perfect I loved every second of it. I don't exactly know all that was said but it was perfect. Isn't this picture so cute? I love this little boy so much.

3 comments:

Monroe and Laurie said...

And we love your little boy SO MUCH too! We can hardly wait til Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hi,It's Megan Billings ! I hope you don't mind I link to you from
Neeley's Blog ! It is so fun to see your cute family !!!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

how fun is that, i loved reading about his prayer! such a precious little boy!