We got the idea to write 100 things about ourselves from our friend Tara's blog so here we go. Spencer's list is pretty funny so I hope you enjoy reading this.
100 things about L-word
1. I have long flowing hair for the first time in my life.
2. I am married and love it.
3. I am a mother and love it.
4. I like art (making it and looking at it).
5. I live in Hawaii.
6. I have strong faith in Jesus Christ.
7. I love the gospel.
8. I went on a mission for the LDS Church to Louisiana.
9. I love Music.
10. When I was little I played in the mud alot.
11. I still enjoy playing in the mud.
12. I went to an art school in Kansas City, Mo. for 2 years.
13. I played barbies until I was 12 years old.
14. I was really really shy when I was little.
15. When I was 5 years old I met my best friend Ashley and we are still best friends today.
16. I try to be good.
17. I try to be kind.
18. I am sensitive.
19. I love movies.
20. I love birthdays.
21. I like Making mix tapes or cds for people I love.
22. I love taking pictures of my baby boy.
23. When I get sad writing and drawing help me feel better.
24. My husband is hot. Hottest guy I ever dated.
25. I love to cook.
26. I love to cuddle with my husband. (we even started a club called S&L snuggle club. we are the only members).
27. My favorite color is yellow.
28. I am a happy person.
29. I love to laugh.
30. I have a blast handing out with my family.
31. I want to be a great wife and mother.
32. I want 4 to 6 kids.
33. I like having an organized home.
34. I like to clean.
35. I like to play in the rain.
36. I love the ocean.
37. I am afraid of the ocean.
38. I love flowers.
39. I am scared of snakes.
40. My husband treats me like a queen so I act like one sometimes.
41. My baby has the bluest most beautiful eyes and when he smiles its the best.
42. Having a baby was the hardest 15 hours of my life.
43. I love to eat.
44. My dad Makes the best cookies.
45. One of my favorite things to do with Spencer is cook a meal.
46. I love road trips.
47. I feel grateful for good friends.
48. I love to sleep.
49. I have strange dreams on a regular basis.
50. I love love love to have dance parties.
51. High School was hard for me.
52. I have always wanted a tree house.
53. My favorite tree is the Genco Tree (Kansas City has them. They are Beautiful. In the fall they loose their leaves all at once it one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life).
54. I love playing in fountains.
55. I am really bad at sports the ball always ends up hitting me in the head.
56. I love to swim.
57. I love looking at family pictures.
58. When I work on art projects i get really messy. that's part of the fun to me.
59. I love the Book of Mormon.
60. I love childrens books.
61. Spencer and I read to each other and I really like that.
62. I love to read to Erik.
63. I love homemade gifts.
64. I like suprises.
65. I love Holidays (Christmas is my favorite).
66. I love traditions
67. My favorite musical is Calamity Jane.
68. I collect bowls.
69. I make really good smoothies.
70. I love watching Erik play.
71. Kisses from Spencer calm my soul.
72. I don't like being cold.
73. I love to travel.
74. I get really excited about the future.
75. I like watching cooking shows.
76. rollerskating is fun.
77. In high school I had two really good friends that were also named Lindsay.
78. I love going to the temple.
79. My favorite candy is peanut M&M's.
80. I loved having pets when I was little.
81. I was born in Arizona and moved to Colorado when i was 12.
82. I love eating cereal at night as a snack.
83. When I was little I wanted to one day sing on Broadway.
84. I am afraid of singing in public.
85. I burn easy.
86. I have a hard time finishing a book once I start it.
87. I started liking the color pink when i was in college.
88. I am really bad at math.
89. I like building sand castles.
90. Visiting nursing homes is fun.
91. I use to hate hiking and camping as a child but now I like it.
92. I love going to crowded places and watching people.
93. I always thought it would be fun to live on a farm.
94. I would love to learn how to tap dance.
95. I have 30 credits left and then I Graduate. Graduation date is still unknown.
96. I love drinking Milk with pizza.
97. I have amazing parents.
98. I really like snorkleing with Spencer.
99. I love going on dates with Spencer.
100. I like being creative.
100 things about my love Spencer (He wrote these)
1. I am Male.
2. I like Brownies.
3. I also like Broccli.
4. I really like my wife (more than friends).
5. I was born in California.
6. I currently live in Hawaii.
7. My favorite nut to eat is the pistachio.
8. My favorite nut to throw is the coconut.
9. my hair is brown.
10. I love my wife (more than a girlfriend).
11. I have studied French for 5 years, but am still not fluent.
12. I prefer to swim in salt water over fresh water.
13. I prefer to drink fresh water instead of salt water.
14. My eyes are blue.
15. If i couldn't be an omnivour, I'd choose carnivore over vegeterian anyday.
16. I have a son named Erik.
17. I love my son Erik.
18. My favorite thing to tie around my neck is a necktie.
19. I spend more time in the Library each day than the average American.
20. I am a history major.
21. I don't think George W. Bush is as bad as TV says he is.
22. I served a Mormon mission in Louisiana.
23. I like pepperoni pizza.
24. Sometimes I repeat myself unneccesarily.
25. Sometimes I am redundant.
26. I do not like sour cream, cottage cheese, or cream cheese.
27. I think cream should not be sour, but should be sweet.
28. My favorite kind of cheese is cheddar.
29. My favorite baseball teams are the Padres and the A's.
30. I have been to Colorado five times.
31. The only foreign countries I've been to are Mexico and Canada.
32. I live in married student apartments in Laie.
33. Some people in our apartment complex cook really stinky food.
34. Sometimes I feel like vomiting when i walk by their apartments.
35. My wife cooks delicious food.
36. Lately I've listened to a lot of Simon and Garfunkel.
37. I'm glad my last name isn't Garfunkel.
38. It is a cool name, I'm just glad it's not mine.
39. I really like my last name.
40. I like my middle name too.
41. My middle name is Welles
42. Sometimes I have been called Spencenerd.
43. I like Spencer better.
44. I think Weasels are funny looking.
45. I love the Poetry of Dr. Suess.
46. I thought it was sad when Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman got divorced.
47. I will never change my name to Tom Cruise.
48. I will never comb my hair like Nicole Kidman.
49. I like teenage party movies.
50. I graduated high school in 2001.
51. I graduate from college in 2007.
52. I once sneaked into another high school's prom.
53. I'm glad they don't have prom in college.
54. If they did, I'd ask my wife Lindsay to go with me.
55. I've never seen a ghost.
56. I've never seen a unicorn.
57. If money grew on trees, I would plant money trees.
58. If candy grew on trees, I would call it fruit.
59. The happiest day of my life was my wedding day.
60. I also really enjoyed the honeymoon.
61. We went to Vancouver for our honeymoon.
62. The 2nd happiest day of my life was the day Erik was born.
63. I went to Ramona High School.
64. My favorite show on PBS is "Sesame Street."
65. I don't think Big Bird is really a bird.
66. Elmo is my favorite furry red monster.
67. I am not in the Mafia.
68. I have no desire to join the Mafia.
69. I am currently reading the Count of Monte Cristo.
70. Lindsay and I read the entire Lemony Snicket Series.
71. I have never eated a caterpillar.
72. I wouldn't mind being a caterpillar for one day.
73. I'd rather be a monkey than a caterpillar.
74. I think mimes are strange.
75. I think mimes should try to get different jobs.
76. I've never been farther east than the Mississippi.
77. I've never killed a man (or woman).
78. I love the movie What About Bob.
79. I also really like the movie The Royal Tenenbaums.
80. I think dinosaurs are both cool and scary.
81. Dead dinosaurs are less scary than alive ones, I think.
82. In a duel, my weapon of choice would be a machine gun or grenade.
83. I like college football at least 16 times better than the NFL.
84. I am left handed.
85. I am married to a right-handed woman.
86. I think its great we eat with different hands.
87. I love corn both on and off the cob.
88. I think cucumbers taste better as pickles.
89. I love my wife's chocolate chip cookies.
90. I have an awesome mother.
91. I have a fantastic father.
92. I think I am lucky to have been born into a good family.
93. I don't think guys should pop their collars.
94. I really don't think popping one's collar looks cool.
95. While I may do it in jest, I will never seriously pop my collar.
96. I believe that Chuck E. Cheese is where a kid can be a kid.
97. When I was a kid I enjoyed watching Reading Rainbow.
98. I like seafood.
99. I don't think I'm conceited...
100. But i do like myself.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Around the New Year, we took some family pictures in Ramona. We have just now gotten around to posting them on the blog, but thought it is better late than never.
Erik has definitley grown since these pictures were taken, and he doesn't sit still so well anymore.