Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Friday Family Fun Day!

NEW ORLEANS.

Every Friday is our family adventure day so we try and get out and explore our new home. A few weeks ago Spencer took us to New Orleans because even though I've lived here before I had never been to the French Quarter. It was so wonderful and beautiful. The French Quarter is one of my new favorite places on the planet. The Buildings are beautiful, the food is incredable, and the music playing on the street was really fun.
We had a blast.


I am eating a Beignet at Cafe du Monde. They are so amazing. We were covered in powdered sugar once we finished.

This street was really cool because it had all the art gallery's. I loved it.





These musicians were playing there music right in front of the cafe we were eating lunch at so we were dancing as we ate. Erik really loved the music.














3 comments:

Lindsay and Family said...

You look awesome Linds! I hope we can come visit soon.

Unknown said...

It looks like you are in Europe or something. No wonder it's now one of your favorite places to visit.

Melanie said...

ooooo! can i come visit you?? what an enchanting place! i love the pictures!