Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Told You I Would Get Caught Up!!

Laney is such a joy to be around. I love being a mother of two. They are so amazing and I feel so blessed to have them.

I pulled out my camera to take some pictures and then she totally started smiling so I took about a million shots in 5 min. I couldn't help myself. Good thing we are using a digital camera these days because I would be spending alot of money on film thats for sure.


Laney is two months old today. These pictures were taken a few days ago.



Erik loves to kiss her and hug her. She really likes him. She was smiling at him the other day and he loved that.



She has alot of hair. I love it. It gets alittle wild sometimes.


So I am still in the process of getting our blog updated but these pictures are the most resent pictures we have taken of Laney so I hope you've enjoyed them.




11 comments:

.From Her. said...

Oh Linds, she is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOOOOOOVE the hair! Love it.

Lindsay and Family said...

She keeps getting cuter and cuter. I want to give her some hugs and kisses! We miss you guys!

The Price Family said...

I just wanted to write it because Jesse would never do it. Today out of the blue Jesse says "Laney is so cute". so there you have it your daughter is ADORABLE!!! but you didn't need us to tell you that. I want to sqeeze her cheeks. Miss you

Jane said...

love love love her! can't wait to come to Louisiana next month!

katie said...

She has changed so much since you left CA! What an adorable baby.

Unknown said...

Yippee. I love the pictures. Laney is so cute. I love her overalls.

Jaden and Stacy said...

She is adorable! SHe really does have a ton of hair! fun to play with though I am sure. Love all the pictures! Thanks for putting them on here. good to see how they are growing. now you just need some family pictures! hee hee!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! She is SOOOO beautiful!

Tara said...

she is gorgeous lindsay!!! we miss you guys!

Hillaryous said...

LANEY BUG! She's darling!!!! I love the smiles! She smiled early! LUCKY!!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

lindsay , I link to you from Neeley hope you don't mind !! Your baby is so pretty ! I can't believe you have 2 children ! HOpe you don't mind because I'm excited to see your family !!!
Love,megan