Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Break!!!

We had so much fun spending our Christmas break in Colorado. We were there for a little over three weeks. It was really great being in the mountains and playing in the snow with our family. I love Colorado and miss it already. I have tons of pictures of our trip, so these are just the begining.


We were on our way to the mountains to play in the snow.



There wasn't alot of snow were we went but it was enough and everyone had fun.







This is me with my brother Kelly.











Spencer's Christmas present from me this year was a night away. We left the kids with my parents and went to downtown Denver to eat and walk around 16th Street. It was really fun to be back there because that was were Spencer proposed to me.
the next day we slept in and went to Boulder and to a movie. It was a nice little get away.

A picture on the bench where Spencer popped the question!














4 comments:

Tara said...

your hair is so cute linds!!!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

i'm glad that you had lots of fun in colorado! too bad we didn't run into you guys, we were there too! (just not as long). it would've been fun to see you and how big erik is now and meet the new "baby girl" :)

shelly said...

What a fun Christmas! I'm happy for you that you got to go visit your family -- looks like you had a great time. They must have all been so thrilled to see your darling kids!

Jane said...

Erik looks like he's having a blast with his cousins! I am so glad yo had a nice break. We miss you guys!