Monday, December 1, 2008

thanksgiving week

We had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa McBride and Aunt Jane. We went on lots of adventures together and ate really yummy food. That's what Thanksgiving is all about, spending time with family and eating really good food.


Grandma, Grandpa and Erik

Laney De and Aunt Jane

Erik and Aunt Jane
Sorry this picture is sideways I messed up.


Laney and Mommy

This picture was taken at Landry's Seafood restaurant in New Orleans.

Spencer and Jane

Spencer and his dad looking out at the Mississippi River in Downtown Baton Rouge.

Laurie and Me in Downtown Baton Rouge

Grandpa and Laney bug






The last few pictures were from Oak Alley Plantation. Oak Alley is so beautiful.














6 comments:

Lindsay and Family said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting! Laney totally reminds me of May when she was little. What a cute little stinker!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! What a FUN Thanksgiving that must have been! You all look fantastic and that you're having the best time. I've got to go there some day! Erik and Laney are getting so BIG!

Jane said...

Hey! I had SO much fun - I miss you guys so much already.

FanTAStik!!! Tell Erik Aunt Jane says hi, and give Laney a kiss for me!

Love you!

Keiko said...

Wow, Laney has grown a lot, and Erik! He is a lot taller! I know you know this, but you have a beautiful kids! It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. I like Oak Alley Plantation pic, by the way.

Natalie. said...

Laney! You're HUGE!!!

Troyer Clan said...

You guys are so cute!! When are ya comming to Texas again?