Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Perfect Day!

I loved everything about this day the cake, the people that came to celebrate with us, the dancing, the flowers, everything. I am really grateful for my marriage to the coolest guy ever. We had so much fun that day and everyday since. I am so glad that I married Spencer. He rocks my world. I knew that he was wonderful and amazing right away when I met him but he just gets better and better everyday. He is exciting to me.


This dress was very luck. I had only a day to find the perfect dress and this one was exactly what I wanted. I love love love my wedding dress.


So I know this event happened over 3 years ago but I have been thinking alot about my life from this day on and how grateful I am for choosing to marry such an amazing guy. I feel really blessed in my life. Spencer is such a wonderful husband we have a blast hanging out together. He is an amazing father. Erik and Laney adore him. He works really hard for us and I am really glad that he is doing what he loves to do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were such a gorgeous and glowing bride! What a beautiful day that was. Congratulations on your happy life -- you both deserve it!

katie said...

I just want to let you know that Tyler likes to tell people that your mission is where you two met AND fell in love. Geez.

Lindsay and Family said...

You looked so amazing!! I can't believe you found the perfect dress in one day!

Shawnandmeganplus4 said...

To was really fun night and you looked so pretty !!!