Saturday, September 13, 2008

Laney De McBride

Laney De McBride was born on 8/8/08 so she is a very lucky baby. We are so glad to have her in our family. She is so beautiful and we love her. She was born in Poway, California. Laney weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz. and she was 19 1/2 in. long with a full head of dark beautiful hair. we love being parents of 2 they are alot of fun. Erik is a wonderful big brother he loves to give her kisses and he shares his favorite toys with her.

We will get caught up with our pictures soon I promise.

















5 comments:

Keiko said...

Congrats again! Hope all are well! Erik is so cute with Laney in the picture. Can't wait for more pictures:)

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Thanks for posting pics so we can see the beautiful new addition to the family. She is beautiful and I love the name "Laney"!! Such a cute name.

Josh and Stephanie Barney said...

Congrats on the new baby girl!!! and what a great date to be born on :) You both are such excellent parents!

Melanie said...

We are soo happy for you! What a sweet baby girl and we love her name! We can't wait to hear more!

Jaden and Stacy said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I am so happy for you. I wish that you two were going to be here for the reunion on the 3rd. You will be missed! Especially by me! I hope you are loving Louisiana!